Waste Fuel Oil Recycling Device
|FOB Price:||US $9,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZYJ
- Application: Biodiesel Oil, Turbine Oil, Lubricant Oil, Engine Oil
- Folw Rate: 20 L/min
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Trademark: ZANYO
- HS Code: 8414100090
Series ZYJ Coalescence-separation oil purifier is special designed for purifying diesel oil, gasoline oil and fuel oil , lube oil, turbine oil. It adopts advanced polymer fibre as the filter medium combined with the special oil-water separating device; it is good at breaking emulsion and filtering without heating. ZYJ can effectively separate free water from oil. After treating, the treated oil can be achieved 100 ppm, even 50ppm.
On the one side, it can work online with turbine system for breaking emulsion and filtering, on the other side, it can separate particles and mass water from light oil.
ZYJ works without heating and vacuum source, less power consumption, low operation cost.
Simple structure, light weight, easy operation.
- coalescing-filter are made of special fiberglass and other synthetic materials with good hydrophilic, to make dehydration effect effectively and the machine with long lifetime.
- This system is dual-purpose, with the function of dewatering unit and removing particle unit.
- Adopted DCS port, which accomplishes remote monitoring and management.
- Adopt interlocked protective system, high and low pressure protection, power off phase and reverse phase protection. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically, avoiding over loading, filter jam, oil leak and electricity leak.
- PLC is good optional part.
Waste oil flows into coalescence filter, coalescing-filter are made of special fiberglass and other synthetic materials with good hydrophilic. Coalescing-filter can remove particles and coalescence of water. The inner filtering materials remove particles firstly; surface demulsify-materials gather trace-water to the big water droplets; the big water droplets will subside to the water-collector (Bottom of the separator) by own gravity, Separating filter made by speaical hydrophobicity materials which only can pass the oil molecule, the water molecule can't pass it. So if there is any trace water will flow to separating filter, when oil flow to separating filter, the trace water will be obstructed from the outside of separating filter, only oil can flow out, water will gather again and subside to the water receiver (Bottom of the separating tanks) by own gravity.